Athens is a very vivid city full of history. Athens is the cradle of democracy and the place visited by millions of tourists every year. The so-called sacred rock of Acropolis, “the province of the Gods”, unoccupied by humans, is a perfect 5th century BC collection of public monuments which stands as a unique Greek testimony. Acropolis represents the shiny beacon for classical civilization.
Across the lands of the Acropolis great philosophers and well-known orators of ancient times were born, lived, taught the local public and inspired many more generations till nowadays. At the Acropolis Museum there are exhibited important findings of the archaeological site, among them the Parthenon sculptures.
Within walking distance are numerous other important monuments and archaeological sites that make up the historic center of the city, the Hellenic Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, as well as the picturesque districts of Plaka and Thiseio.
- Acropolis (Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, Temple of Erechtheion)
- Acropolis Museum
- Arch of Hadrian
- Ancient Theater of Dionysos
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Ancient agora (market)
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Parliament of Greece
- The Unknown Soldier Monument
- Road tolls & taxes
- Transfer in new, luxury non-smoking A/C Mercedes mini van
- Free Wi-Fi on the mini van
What’s Not Included
- Entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Drinks & Meals
- Professional tour guide (available upon request)