The city of Delphi, formerly also called Pytho, is an extensive archaeological site and a focal point of world cultural interest and historical heritage attracting thousands of visitors each year. Delphi is best known for the famous oracle, the institution of Amphiction and the sanctuary of Apollo. According to mythology, in Delphi, met the two eagles sent by Zeus from the ends of the universe to find the center of the world and for centuries Delphi was considered as the navel of the world, the spiritual and religious center and symbol of the unity of ancient Hellenism.
Besides the archaeological site one can be amazed by the incredible view of the unique natural landscape and the hospitality of the residents.
- The Archaeological Museum of Delphi
- The Temple of Apollo
- The Museum of Delphic Festivals
- The Ancient Theater of Delphi
- Road tolls & taxes
- Transfer in new, luxury non-smoking A/C Mercedes mini van
- Free Wi-Fi on the mini van
What’s Not Included
- Entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Drinks & Meals
- Professional tour guide (available upon request)