Mycenae: One of the most popular archaeological sites in Greece. The kingdom of mythical Agamemnon was the most important and richest palace of the Late Bronze Age.
Epidaurus: Stands out for the monuments of world cultural heritage. The greatest tourist attraction is the huge theater of Epidaurus, which delighted Pausanias for its symmetry and beauty and can travel you in time. It is one of the best preserved ancient theaters in the world with exceptional acoustics and a capacity of 15,000 spectators and is considered a must visit destination for everyone.
Nafplio: The first capital of Greece after the Greek revolution in 1821, guides you in its newer history, in an unforgettable setting in the traditional part of the city of Nafplion, with its preserved architectural character and the two Venetian castles that surround it, Acronafplia and Palamidi.
- Archaeological Site of Mycenae
- Lions’ Gate
- Agamemnon’s Palace
- Archaeological Museum of Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient theatre of Epidaurus
- Road tolls & taxes
- Transfer in new, luxury non-smoking A/C Mercedes mini van
- Free Wi-Fi on the mini van
What’s Not Included
- Entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Drinks & Meals
- Professional tour guide (available upon request)